Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Beautiful Day

Saturday the 13th was just increadible weather. For Mid November here in Maine to get a 50+ day with no wind and abundant sunshine was amazing. I grabbed my camera and backpack and headed out in the car and headed for the coast. I went through Belfast, Camden, Rockland and Owls Head and then took the Envoy to the top of Mount Battle in Camden for the sunset on the way back. For those of you who have never been to the top of Mount Battle, you really are missing out. It is absolutely beautiful up there looking down on Camden Harbor, on a clear day such as yesterday, you can see for miles and miles and all the little Islands in Penobscot bay, Blue Hill, and all the surrounding towns. I have posted a picture on the web site of Camden from the view. I have also posted 18 or so pictures from my day out traveling. I took a couple hundred but these are the best ones I think. They are on my web site under Scenic.

Keep your eyes open to what nature can offer you. Every moment past is gone forever, capturing that moment to share with others is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment