Monday, November 8, 2010

New Projects

Not really much happend over the weekend. The weather was cold and cloudy and rained. I was able to get out and snap a few pictures of a waterfall by a lake. I had been going through withdraw's, it had been about a week since I had taken a picture. I will be posting the pictures I did take to my website. There was a couple of waterfall shots and some fall cat-tails by the lake that were nice.

I am going to be starting a new project soon of Black and White. I have always found that winter is a fantastic time to do b+w shots. You can really get some dramatic effects if you look for them. Black and white are such a natural medium to work with. Some of the best photographs of all time are b+w.

If you hear of any events going on or know a nice location or have any ideas for a nice photograph, let me know, I am always looking. Some of the nicest photographs are of everyday and simple things, you just have to keep your eyes open.

Remember, a moment in time once past is lost forever, but a photograph captures that moment and saves it for other to enjoy and experiance it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment